Bluenose Golf Club News
* The Men’s High liner Two Ball is scheduled for Sunday May 27th, The tournament is an 8:00am shotgun start. The Golf Course will be closed until approximately 1:00pm on that day.
* On Monday May 28th The Golf Course, Driving Range and Clubhouse Food & Beverage Service will be closed for the entire day for Annual Greens Maintenance. If you need to pick up your clubs or want to sign up for an event please do so prior to May 28th. Thank You for your Cooperation.
* Ladies Morning is scheduled for 9:00am Tuesday May 29th. The Course should reopen for play at approximately 12:30pm.
* The 1st Men’s Night is scheduled for Thursday May 31st starting at 4:30pm. Please sign up by noon on Thursday indicating your preference of Steak cut or Chicken.
* Friday Wing Nights start on June 1st 5:00-9:30pm. Try out our new lightly Battered Crispy Wings along with many other new features we are offering this season.
* On Saturday June 2nd we have a small group booking for 18 Holes. The 1st Tee will be closed from 9:00-10:00am.
* The Opening Golf and Pig Roast is scheduled for Saturday June 9th at 2:00pm. The complete list of information and signup sheet is posted in the Golf Shop.