Bluenose Golf Club News
* Congratulations to Blair Cross who used a 4 Hybrid to Ace the 218 yard 10th Hole on Saturday May 26th. His playing partner was Jean-Marie Olivier.
*Ladies Morning is scheduled for 9:00am Tuesday June 5th. The course should reopen for play at approximately 12:30pm.
* Ladies Night is scheduled for Thursday June 7th at 5:00pm. The 1st Tee will be closed for play at 4:30pm. The Signup sheet is now posted in the Ladies locker room. Please signup for this event indicating choice of meal by noon Thursday.
* Friday Wing Night June 8th Rain or Shine 5:00-9:30pm
* The Opening Golf and Pig Roast is scheduled for Saturday June 9th at 2:00pm. The Signup sheet with complete event details is posted in the Golf Shop. Please register by noon on Friday to be included in all the fun. The 1st tee will be closing at 1:00pm, however members teeing off after 12:30pm may not finish 9-Holes as the course has to be clear for the 2:00pm Shotgun.
* The Bluenose Golf Club Senior Men’s Tournament is scheduled for Wednesday June 13th. The event is an 8:00am Shotgun Start. All the information on the Tournament is posted in the Golf Shop. Please sign up by noon on Tuesday June 12th to be included in this event.
* Signup Sheets for the Following events are now posted in the Golf Shop:
Parent/Child, Senior/Junior –June 17th
Parker Tanner Men’s Tournament June 23rd & 24th
Men’s Match Play Events (Deadline June 24th)