Bluenose Golf Club News
* The Clubhouse food and Beverage service opens for the season on Friday May 18th. The Hours of operation from May 18th to September 9th are as follows. Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 11am-8pm. Thursday 11am-6pm. Friday 11am-9:30pm. Saturday and Sunday 10:30am-6pm. Clubhouse Hours for September 9th to October 7th will be reviewed at a later date.
* Ladies and Men’s Nights start on May 24th and continue every other Thursday.
* Friday Wing Nights start on June 1st.
*Golf Shop Hours of operation from Saturday May 19th to Monday September 3rd are 7am to Dusk Daily.
* Ladies Division Opening is Tuesday May 22nd. 9 Holes of Golf starting at 9am with tee times followed by the Semi-Annual Meeting and Luncheon. The Signup sheet is posted in the Ladies Locker Room. The first Tee should reopen for play at approximately 12 noon. Regular Food and Beverage Service will resume at approximately 3pm.
* The first Ladies Night is scheduled for Thursday May 24th at 5:00pm. The 1st Tee will be closed for play at 4:30pm. The Signup sheet is now posted in the Ladies Locker room. Please signup for this event indicating choice of meal by noon Thursday.
* The Men’s Highliner two Ball is scheduled for Sunday May 27th. The signup sheet with all the details is posted in the Golf Shop. The Tournament is an 8:00am shotgun start. The Golf Course will be closed until approximately 1:00pm on that day.
* Monday May 28th the Golf Course, Driving Range and Clubhouse Food & Beverage Service will be closed for the entire day for Annual Greens Maintenance. If you need to pick up your clubs or want to sign up for an event please do so prior May 28th. Thank You for your cooperation.
* The 1st Men’s Night is scheduled for Thursday May 31st starting at 4:30pm. Please sign up by 12 Noon on Thursday indicating your preference of steak cut or chicken.
* The Opening Golf and Pig Roast is scheduled for Saturday June 9th at 2:00pm. The complete list of information and signup sheet is posted in the Golf Shop.
Bluenose Golf Club